• Forced draft refrigeration - efficient and even temperature throughout case.
• Stainless steel solid doors - efficient and sturdy for heavy kitchen use
• Stainless steel construction - Meets food hygiene requirements
• Coved internal corners - reduce bacteria and mould build-up
• Auto defrost and Full function electronic control - reduce energy consumption and help maintain design temperature during use.
• Digital Temperature display - to meet food standard regulations
• 4 rows of adjustable shelves plus the floor - Maximum storage
• Lockable castors or adjustable legs - keeps cabinet firmly in position during use.
• 134a (R507 freezer) Refrigerant - environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Tropical refrigeration compressor - for use in the most humid and warm climates
• Low running cost - designed with features that others have as extras to increase performance and efficency
• Spilt doors - reduces energy consumption and air change load
The plastic coated shelves are hard, strong and easy to clean. Tested -35°C durability. The arc angular design on the base plate complies with the requirements of sanitation requirement Digital adjustable. Temperature control. Certified by CE & UL standard
We offer FREE delivery Australia wide for all online orders.
In order to ensure that the warranty system works for customers, it is vital that the following procedure is followed. Failure to observe these procedures will render the warranty work un-claimable and could void future warranty claims on the relevant machine.
1. Refer to the trouble-shooting section of the product manual to establish the nature of the fault. Check the machine is pluggedin, turned-on or has no other valid reason for non-operation.
2. Should a machine have a genuine fault, please report this directly to our service department (phone 07 5594 0133 or fax 07 5594 0833). To undertake warranty repair work we require a proof of purchase stating model number and date of purchase; the serial number of the product (this is located on the ratings plate sticker); a description of the problem; your company details including the exact location of the product. Any restrictions on times or methods of access should also be provided at this time. Ideally this information should be supplied on a Netchef Australia Pty Ltd Warranty Request form, however if all information is supplied in another format this may be acceptable. This can also be faxed to the above number. Unless this information is supplied to us in writing no warranty call-out can be arranged.
3. Our records will confirm whether the machine is eligible for warranty repair. If warranty repair is required, we will issue an OFFICIAL AUTHORISATION NUMBER and details of work to be carried out by an authorised service agent. This authorisation number MUST be obtained before any work is carried out. We will not accept invoices for work carried out where no authorisation has been provided or has been carried out with an unapproved service agent.
4. If we nominate the repair work to be carried out by a sub-contract technician we will arrange for this work to be carried out in accordance with the conditions of our warranty.
5. Our official authorisation number must be quoted on all related correspondence and invoices to ensure prompt processing.
6. Any call-out for work that is not for warranty repairs or outside our normal terms, is chargeable to the customer. This will be charged on-site for immediate payment in full.
7. All requests for service work must only be made to the service department and not directly with service technicians.
8. All warranty requests must accompany a credit card authorisation form prior to any works proceeding, unless it is agreed in writing from Netchef management prior to the request. In this case an official purchase order must accompany the warranty request.